January 2022 - June 2022
Regional Current Affairs
1.Gujarat Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel inaugurated the Vadnagar International Conference in Gandhinagar in collaboration with the Union Ministry of Cultural Affairs.
2. The Ramgarh Vishdhari Sanctuary in Rajasthan has been notified as India’s 52nd tiger reserve.
3. President Pranab Mukherjee has appointed former bureaucrat Anil Baijal (70) as the 21st Lieutenant Governor of Delhi.
4. The World Bank sanctioned USD 350 million to Gujarat for the implementation of Systems Reform Endeavours for Transformed Health Achievement in Gujarat (SRESTHA-G).
5. Odisha were crowned as the champions of the 12th Hockey India Senior Women National Championship 2022.
6. The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today addressed the Utkarsh Samaroh through a video conference in Bharuch, Gujarat.
7. Manipur state has the Indian Army announced the opening of coaching centres for poor students.
8. Scientists have reported sighting the fossil of a Madtsoiidae snake from the molasse deposits of Ladakh Himalaya.
9. Tripura Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb stepped down from his position after meeting Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president J.P. Nadda and Union Home Minister Amit Shah during a two-day trip to New Delhi.
10. Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Rajya Sabha MP Dr. Manik Saha has been sworn in as the chief minister of Tripura.
11. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will address ‘Utkarsh Samaroh’ in Bharuch, Gujarat
12. Union Minister for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME), Narayan Rane, will inaugurate the Centre for Excellence for Khadi in New Delhi.
13. The Maharashtra government will develop Manghar as ‘ Honey Village’.
14. Tomato flu is affecting children below the age of five in Kerala.
15. Haryana’s Agriculture Minister, Jai Prakash Dalal has launched the ‘Chow – Seeding Scheme’.
16. Tamil Nadu has become the first state in the country to offer breakfast in government schools, along with the mid-day meal.
17.India’s first Amrit Sarovar has been inaugurated in Rampur, Uttar Pradesh.
18. Delhi govt will provide free sewer connections under the “Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana”.
19. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched the second phase of the Ladli Laxmi scheme (Ladli Laxmi scheme-2.0).
20. Scientists have discovered a fossil of a rare Madtsoiidae snake from the molasse deposits of Ladakh Himalaya.
21. The Uttar Pradesh government will provide free Wi-Fi facilities to more than 58,000 locations in the villages of the state.
22. The government of Kerala is set to launch an Android App ‘Shaili’, aimed at diagnosing and controlling lifestyle diseases among the people in the state of Kerala.
23. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has launched a Vehicle Movement Tracking System mobile app to track vehicles carrying sand and other mining materials.
24. Mercom’s India Solar Project Tracker, Rajasthan became the first state in India to reach 10 GW of cumulative large-scale solar installations.
25. Poumai tribe, one of the major Naga tribes living in Manipur’s hill district, Senapati have declared their villages a no-drugs zone to help the state government curb the drugs menace including illegal poppy cultivation.
26. Haryana will host the Khelo India Youth Games from June 4 to 13 in Panchkula.
27. Kerala has reported at least 82 cases of Tomato Fever in Kollam city, as per local media.
28. Uttar Pradesh government will provide free Wi-Fi facilities at more than 58 thousand places in the villages of the state.
29. The Haryana State Government launches ‘e-Adhigam’ scheme under which nearly 3 lakh students will be receiving tablet computers to aid their online education.
30. Rakhigarhi, one of the oldest Harappan sites is located in Hisar, Haryana, located about 150 kilometres from Delhi.
31. The Punjab government recently announced a Rs 1,500 incentive per acre for farmers opting for Direct Seeding of Rice (DSR).
32. The Delhi Cabinet had passed an ambitious Delhi Startup Policy which aims to turn the capital into an international startup hub.
33. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched a Vehicle Movement Tracking System (VMTS) mobile app to track the vehicles carrying sand and other mining material.
34. Telangana extended insurance coverage to handloom & power loom weavers under the ‘Nethanna Bima’ scheme.
35. Telangana State Government has announced the extension of insurance coverage to handloom and power loom weavers under the ‘Nethanna Bima’ (Weaver’s Insurance) Scheme.
36. An official name changing ceremony of `Miyan ka Bada` railway station to `Mahesh Nagar halt` has been held in the Balotra area of Barmer district of Rajasthan.
37. The Maharashtra Prisons Department has launched a first-of-its-kind credit scheme for prisoners lodged in jails across the state.
38. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched a Vehicle Movement Tracking System (VMTS) mobile app that will help in tracking vehicles carrying sand and other mining material.
39. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced that electricity subsidy will be given only to those who ask for it from October 1, 2022.
40. Odisha is planning to create India’s only observatory, which will house data on the state’s indigenous population’s health.
41. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has announced to build a stadium in Olympic gold-medallist Neeraj Chopra’s native village Khandra, Panipat.
42. Kerala lifted the title for the seventh time, after beating Bengal in a penalty shootout.
43. Bihar’s Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has inaugurated India’s first ethanol plant in Purnia district, Bihar.
44. Chhattisgarh launched ‘Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana’ for doorstep delivery of 100 public services.
45. ‘Miyan Ka Bada’ railway station in the Balotra area of Rajasthan’s Barmer district has been renamed “Mahesh Nagar Halt.”
46. The Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Bhupesh Baghel launched ‘Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana’ (Mitaan stands for a friend).
47. A Mobile container Hospital at the Visakhapatnam premises of Andhra Pradesh MedTech Zone (AMTZ), Andhra Pradesh.
48. Bihar country’s first ethanol plant has inaugurated in the Purnea district.
49. With a 15 percent blend of methanol with petrol, Indian Oil Corp (IOC) rolled out M15 petrol on a pilot basis in Assam’s Tinsukia district.
50. An ambulance service for sick and injured cows was inaugurated in Assam’s Dibrugarh district.
51. The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) engineering marvel, Atal Tunnel, built-in Rohtang in Himachal Pradesh, received the Indian Building Congress (IBC) ‘Best Infrastructure Project’ award in New Delhi.
52. Maharashtra became the first state in India to develop a website-based Migration Tracking System (MTS) application to track the movement of migrant workers through individual unique identity numbers.
53. Google signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Telangana government.
54. The Maharashtra Cabinet, on Thursday, approved the ‘Maharashtra Gene Bank’, a first-of-its-kind project in India. It aims to document native natural resources and conserve them with local communities to ensure biodiversity conservation and the inclusion of traditional knowledge.
55. Maharashtra has announced to set up a ‘Gene bank project’, to conserve native and endangered animals, crops, marine and biological species.
56. Meghalaya state’s e-offer system has won the prestigious United Nations award?
57.I t is located on the Chenab River in Jammu & Kashmir’s Kishtwar district.
58. The Ministry of Culture, India entered the Guinness Book of World Records by waving 78,220 flags simultaneously at the ‘Veer Kunwar Singh Vijayotsav’ event in Bhojpur, Bihar.
59. Kwar Hydro-electric project, which has been seen in the news, is located on the Chenab River in Jammu & Kashmir’s Kishtwar district.
60. Meghalaya state’s e-offer system has won the prestigious United Nations award.
61. With the efforts of the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s government in Uttar Pradesh, India’s first ‘Amrit Sarovar’ has been made ready in the Gram Panchayat Patwai of Rampur.
62. Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the ‘Peace, Unity and Development Rally’ at Diphu in Karbi Anglong District, Assam.
63. Maharashtra Environment Minister Aaditya Thackeray launched a tap-in tap on the Gateway of India to Churchgate road to ease commuting in Mumbai.
64. In Uttar Pradesh, India’s first ‘Amrit Sarovar’ has been completed in Rampur’s Gram Panchayat Patwai.
65. The “e-Proposal System” initiative of the Planning Department of the Government of Meghalaya has won the United Nations World Summit on Information Society (WSIS) Forum Awards 2022 has won.
66. Health and Medical Education Minister of Karnataka, K. Sudhakar launched the ‘Social Awareness and Action to Neutralise Pneumonia Successfully’ (SAANS).
67. Himachal Pradesh government has signed MoU for the development of seven ropeway projects in Kangra, Kullu, Chamba, Sirmour and Bilaspur districts of the state.
68. Tripura State Government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with NIXI-CSC Data Services Center to set up an international grade data centre in the state.
69. Khongjom Day is celebrated in the Khongjom war memorial complex of Manipur state.
70. Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has unveiled the logo of the 2023 FIH Men’s Hockey World Cup at the Kalinga stadium in the capital Bhubaneswar.
71. The Health Department launched the Social Awareness and Action to Neutralize Pneumonia Successful campaign at Minto Hall to reduce the mortality rate among children due to pneumonia in Karnataka.
72. Maharashtra State Environment Minister Aditya Thackeray inaugurated the tap-in tap-out service on the Gateway of India to Churchgate route to make commuting across Mumbai easier.
73. Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying Dr L Murugan today said for the first time in the country, a seaweed park will be set up in Tamil Nadu to improve the livelihood of fishermen.
74. Bengal Global Business Summit – 2022 (BGBS) is held in Biswa Bangla Convention Centre, New Town, Kolkata, West Bengal.
75. Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has unveiled the logo of the 2023 FIH Men’s Hockey World Cup at the Kalinga stadium in the capital Bhubaneswar.
76. The premier forum Indian Ocean Naval Symposium (IONS) held its maiden Maritime Exercise 2022 (IMEX-22) at Goa and in Arabian Sea from 26 – 30 Mar 22 which witnessed participation of 16 out of the 25 member nations of IONS which included Iran.
77. Indian Army’s “Agnibaaz Division” organized a joint exercise “Suraksha Kavach 2” with Maharashtra Police at Lullanagar, Pune