PM Modi Health card – 2022 – Apply Online
Firstly, this scheme was made for the people who are living under the poverty line. Due to poor conditions, these families cannot afford health care charges. So the government has given support to these families by providing this PM Modi health card.
Secondly, Upto 5 lakh rupees per annum, this scheme will cover medical treatment for those who got this health card. Moreover to register under this scheme, there is no age criteria. Because health issues are do not depend on the age.
List of benefits under this scheme:
- For the patient this scheme covers post-hospitalization expenses.
- There are 25 speciality divisions under this scheme. And also this scheme covers medical and surgical treatments which are decided by the concerned authority.
- Under this scheme more than 50 types of cancers are covered.
- In this scheme the government has given medical and surgical package. But the citizen cannot be used both the packages at the same time.
- In case of multiple surgeries, as the highest package is cover-up of the first surgery.
- But in the second surgery, the cover-up given is 50 percent only.
- And then in the third surgery, under the health card it should be 25% insurance covered.
PM Health card eligibility criteria
1.At first, the member under the age of 59 years, the families with no male/ adult or earning.
2. For rural, families living in one room.
3. The families who are living under the poverty line.
4. Applicant must be citizen of India.
5. Families of :
- Domestic workers
- Repair worker
- Security guard
- Washer man etc., can also apply.
Documents required for the registration of PM Modi Haealth Card – 2022
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Identity proof
- Permanent residential address
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Email id (if any)
Process of Registration
Filling PM Modi Health card form 2022
- Go to the Official website
- On the home page click on the Am I Eligible option.
- Now enter your mobile number. An otp is sent to your mobile number and then enter that otp number.
- Choose name of your state.
- You hav eto search the details with mobile number, name, HHD number/ Ration card number. Then click on apply.
- After that you have to provide details and attach the scan copies of whatever documents are required.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Now you will get the Health card at given address
PMJAY Helpline number: 14555
PM Health Card toll free number: 1800- 111- 565