January 2022 - May 2022
Important Days & Events
1. United Nations is observing “International Week of Solidarity with the peoples of Non Self-Governing Territories” from May 25 to 31.
2. The World Celebrates World Turtle Day on May 23.
3. To Promote awareness and understanding of thyroid diseases, their symptoms, prevention and treatments – World Thyroid Day is being Celebrated on May 25.
4. To increase awareness and understanding the issues of biodiversity – International Day for Biological Diversity is being celebrated on 22 May every year.
5. International Missing Childrean’s Day is an awareness event that is being celebrated every year on 25th of May.