In this article, we are going to know about the great personalities in India.
Subhash Chandra Bose
1.Subhash Chandra Bose was popularly known as Netaji
2. He was born on 23rd January 1897 in Cut
3. Participated in Civil Disobediance Movement
4. He was a member of the Indian National Congress and became the President of Indian National Congress in 1939
5. He was different from Mahatma Gandhi because he was a violent freedom fighter.
6. He had 14 Siblings, he was the 9th child of his parents.
7. Subhash Chandra Bose was hugely influenced by the teachings of Swami Vivekananda and Ramakrishna Pramahansa.
8. He Became Mayor of Calcutta in 1930
9. Subhash Chandra Bose has given the famous slogan —— Give me blood I will give you freedom
10. The Azad Hind Fauj was formed by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in 1942
11. He joined the battle of non-cooperation movement gainst the british in Kolkata with Dasababu at the behest of Gandhiji.
12. Subhash Chandra Bose was a strong believer in Bhagwat Gita.
13. He wrote a book named ” The Great Indian Struggle” to explain the history of Indian Independence movement.
14. Subhash Chandra Bose died on 18th August 1945 in a plane crash.
1. Swami Vivekananda (1863-1902) was one of the most distinguished spiritual leaders of India who took the ancient Indian message of Vedanta to the West and at the same time called upon Indians to serve God in man.
2. Swami Vivekananda had a strong memory since his childhood.
3. He was about 25 years old when he became a monk.
4. His speech in Chicago made him globally famous.
5. He followed his guru Ramakrishna throughout his life and took all his responsibilities after his death.
6. Swami Viveknanda never allowed a woman to enter in his monasteries.
7. On May 1, 1897, he founded the Ramakrishna mission and Ramakrishna Math with headquarters at Belur, in the outskirts of Calcutta.
8. The motto of this institution is atmano mokshartham jagat hitaya cha (for one’s spiritual liberation and for the welfare of the world).
9. His purpose behind setting up this organisation was to spread the teachings of Sri Ramakrishna and the ancient Vedantic teachings of the Upanisads.
10. Vivekananda said: “Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest this divinity…”
11. He had read all Hindu Scriptures like Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagwat Geeta, Ramayana, and Mahabharata.
12. People say that Swami Vivekananda suffered from 31 diseases.
13. He had already announced that he would not achieve the age of 40 and died at the age of 39.
14. The birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda in India is celebrated as National Youth Day
15. The worship and service of humanity are the only prayer in which the worshiper, the worship, and the worshiped are One——–Swami Vivekananda
1. Rabindranath Tagore, a multitalented personality. He was a poet, a novelist, a painter, a social reformer, a composer, a philosopher etc., and also known as Gurudev.
2. Rabindranth Tagore was one of the great personalities in the history of Indian English literature as well as in Bengali literature.
3. His first language was Bengali, he started his writings in Bengali but later translated many of them into English.
4. He has written so many poems, short stories, novels, drama etc., but his fame mainly lies on ‘Gitanjali’ and the national anthem ‘Jana Gana Mana’.
5. He had also written the national anthem for Bangladesh, ‘Amar Shonar Bangla’.
6. He was the frst Indian to get the Nobel Prize for literature in 1913.
7. He got the Nobel Prize for his most popular collection of poems, ‘Gitanjali’.
8. In 1921 Shriniketan (abode of Welfare) was established by Tagore. Through this institute, Tagore strengthens Gandhi’s Swaraj protest against the British.
9. He also lectured against caste discrimination and untouchability.
10. He Opened the Guruvayoor temple of Dalits.
11. Tagore got many awards. In 1913 he got the Nobel Prize in literature.
12. In 1915 he got Knighthood honor by King George V but renounced the award after the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in 1919.
13. Later in March 2004, the Nobel Prize was stolen from Viswa-Bharti, and the same year in the month of December, two replicas of the Nobel Prize, one of gold and another of bronze was presented by Swedish Academy.
14. In 2016 the sheltered of the thieves was caught, and the Prize was recovered.
1.One who is considered the most intelligent person in human history is Albert Einstein.
2. He ruled science at the beginning of the 20th century and discovered new dimensions of subjects like Time, Space and Gravity in human history.
3. In 1921, Einstein was honored with the highest award, the Nobel Prize in Physics.
4. He was awarded Nobel Prize for his explanation of the Photoelectric Effect.
5. Einstein’s birthday is on the 14th of March, celebrate as Genius Day.
6. He was considered dumb child in schools, but that dumb child became a genius man in the future.
7. Everyone knows that the great Einstein is known across the world for his special and general theory of Relativity. But in 1921, he won the Nobel Prize for photoelectric Effect not for the theory of relativity.
8. In 1999, the most popular Times magzine declared Albert Einstein as Person of the Century of the 20th century.
9. When he was born his head was bigger than other normal babies then the doctors declared him mentally handicapped.
10. GalileoGalilei was Einstein’s role model. He was an Italian scientist and astronomer.
11. When Einstein had died, Doctor Thomas Stoltz Harvey withdrew his brain without the Permission of his family.
12. Even today, Einstein’s brain has been preserved at Princeton University Medical Centre.
13. In 1999, there was Canadian scientists who were researching on Einstein’s brain discovered that some part of his brain was 15% wider than that of average intelligence.
14. Researchers also discovered that his brain had more cells than the others.
15. Einstein said some words while breathing his last which were in the German language. Unfortunately, the person who was with him at that time did not know the German language. So his last words had become the secret forever.