January 2022 - May 2022
Business & Economy
1. The NITI Aayog has released a report titled ‘ Connected Commerce Creating a Roadmap for a Digitally Inclusive Bhart’. The NITI Aayog has released the report in collaboration with Mastercard.
2. USA with 39% share, retained its standing as the world’s largest arms exporters during 2017-21. Russia (19%), France (11%), China (4.6%) and Germany (4.5%) were among the top 5 largest exporters respectively.
3. The Steel Authority of India Ltd has regained market capitalization of Rs. 50,000 crore, after its stock climbed over 80 percent in the past one and half month.
4. The Bajaj Finserv launches ‘Savdhan Rahein, Safe Rahein’. across digital and social media platforms, to educate customers and public at large on financial fraud risks and how to stay protected.
5. Tamil Nadu Petroproducts Limited has become the World’s first Linear Alkylbenzene (LAB) manufacturing companyto get BIS certification.