January 2022 - May 2022
Banking & Finance
1. RBL Bank has tied up with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to offer UPI (Unified Payments Interface) payments for peer- to- peer and peer-to-merchant transactions.
2. State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the launch of Real Time Xprss Credit on its YONO platform which allows eligible customers to get personal loans of upto Rs. 35 lakh.
3. The Union Bank of India (UBI) has launched an online platform ‘Trade nxt’.
4. HDFC bank partnered with Retailio to launch a new range of co-branded credit cards primarily targeted at chemists and pharmacies in the merchant segment.
5. The Reserve Bank of India has imposed a penalty of Rs. 29.79 lakhs on Unimoni Financial Services Limited for non compliant with norms on small Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPI) requirements.